A dental bridge is a fixed dental restoration designed to replace one or more missing teeth. When in place, a dental bridge can improve the function, health, and beauty of your smile. A dental bridge is comprised of porcelain dental crowns. Our talented dentists, Dr. Ted Dimoulis and Dr. Katerine Dimoulis will ensure that your dental bridge fits your mouth comfortably and securely. When you visit The Dental Office At Melrose Park, your dentist may recommend a dental bridge in order to:
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
- Replace missing teeth
- Prevent other teeth from shifting in the mouth
- Restore your ability to chew and eat properly
- Improve your facial volume
- Replace a partial removable denture
Please call or visit our Melrose Park, Illinois dental office today to learn more about how a dental bridge can improve your smile.